We are delighted to share that we have partnered with Dryad Tea to create five Rook and Rose-themed tea blends! They were all designed by Rubiee of Dryad Tea after reading The Mask of Mirrors, carefully matching the flavors to the characters. U.S. customers can buy all of them from the links below; for international customers, visit Dryad Tea’s Etsy shop to get samples or ounces of each one!
- Rook & Rose — A lush, wine-red blend that can be as sharp or as sweet as you like. Hibiscus, rose hips, and berries decorate a rooibos base.
- Lacewater & Pearl (Ren) — This tea moves between worlds with a con artist’s ease, wedding the rich warmth of cacao to the wakeful edge of black tea.
- Twilight Vigil (Grey) — The smoke of a Vraszenian campfire flavors this mix of lapsang souchong, black tea, sunflower, and calendula.
- Ruthless Indulgence (Vargo) — Spices from the Dawn and Dusk Roads mingle with caramel black tea for a decadent blend with a hint of bite.
- Imblueberry (Tess) — A warm hug of green tea imbued with sweet blueberry, like a scone in liquid form. And yes, we do mean “hug” and not “mug;” that isn’t a typo. 🙂